FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are there over water bungalows other than Maldives, Bora Bora, and Tahiti?
Old May 21, 2009, 11:28 am
Shantanu

Location: London (UK), Kolkata (India), and a part of the Netherlands you wouldn't like to visit (aka Purmerend)!
Programs: IC Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by PETEFLYS
Well send her to the W resort in Maldives.....she will be a friend for life about 4-5 days there and 2 days of travel.
Excellent suggestion thank you!

Originally Posted by wlciii
At 90,000 - 125,000 *points PER NIGHT, she better have done a really huge favor to get to go to W Maldives.
Wow.....thanks for the info.....that's a lot of points....but it was a very, very big favour.....several million reasons I need to thank her.....quite literally several million reasons.....I think it will have to be a cash stay at that amount.....$1,100 per night....seems ok, I think, though, it says on the spg site that the W retreat and spa only has limited participation in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program.

Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II
Adding to the suggestion by member wlciii, you might like to ring up your nearest Contact Center or Platinum Concierge to find out if this Category 6 property has any standard suite awards and the number of points(no high or low season) needed per night.
Thank you Thyetus.....I didn't actually think of doing this, and will do so now....thanks!