FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Oz Fest #6" - Cairns Queensland - Memorial Day Weekend, May 22-24, 2009
Old May 15, 2009, 7:49 am
Itsalongwaydown

Programs: QF LTG, Velocity FF Red, HH Diamond, PC Platinum Ambassador, UA Nothing
Originally Posted by wijomas
Has there been any response back from North's as yet to the email Bill (I think it was Bill, can't find the post now) sent to them last week?
OK, spoke to Alex from North Food and Wine Bar this evening and he was quite positive with his responses to me.

There will be a few extra table settings so that someone (wijomas) can sit and buy a bowl of chips. The emphasis here is on a few extra seats.
Tables will be set for groups of approximately 10 people. Normal practise is for groups such as ours that a single bill is paid however a little logic has prevailed and bills may be paid per table but a maximum of only one Credit Card per table. ie People need to bring CASH with several lucky ones getting some points!

The Friday Dinner time is at the end of Happy Hour. Happy hour runs from 5pm until 7pm at most bars so I have organised with the restaurant that they are expecting people to start arriving at 7pm for a 7:30 dinner.

I hope this answers all the Friday Dinner specific questions.

As soon as I get the opportunity I'll post some more general notes about the events. See post # 900 above.

regards,

Bill

Last edited by Itsalongwaydown; May 15, 2009 at 8:40 am