FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General list of Codes and Promos (Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelZoo, Etc.)
Old May 13, 2009, 12:39 am
RustyC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
I, too, feel a strange call to service with this one and invite PMs (include an e-mail address...can be a "junk" e-mail as long as you can receive) and will gladly get a code sent out to you .

The e-mail with the code also has the handy-dandy link as well as the full scoop on the T&Cs.

The great thing about this deal and the part that might not last is there's no minimum purchase on the 20-pound code (which works out to about US $30.40). So if you find a $30.40 hotel for one night you can apply the voucher and pay only about 1 to 1.5 pounds booking fee. U.S. addresses and U.S. credit cards work fine; you don't have to be in the UK.

It also stacks with "second night free" offers, so you can get TWO nights at a place like the Golden Gate in Las Vegas for just the 1-pound booking fee. Such a deal.

In places like LAS with a number of choices under 20 pounds, though, I noticed that if you have a multi-night booking it'll only deduct the cost of one night, maximum. So if the room cost is 13 pounds and you book 2 nights, you save only 13 pounds rather than 20. So it's better to max out the value and aim for a 20-pound room or higher. Most cities have only those.

Would expect you could get options close to $0 in LAS, RNO, maybe MCO and overseas in places like Thailand. Also works well for 1-night bookings just about anywhere. The validity period through the end of the year is also a big plus.

All of which is great reason to PM ME for your very own! Ride this horse while u can.

Last edited by RustyC; May 13, 2009 at 4:06 am