FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citicards 60 day/ one application policy
View Single Post
Old May 9, 2009, 2:12 pm
FlyerInCmh

Originally Posted by friedice
So I usually churn 2 personal AA cards every 60days without bothering with the business card. Last round was on March 14. This time it will be on May 22nd. However, this time I wanna take opportunity and capitalize on the 30k sign up bonus and try to sign up for business as well. I already have a business MC card. Should I close it before attempting that? Should I even attempt it in the first place? Applying for 2 personal cards was pretty smooth so far and I guess I was under the radar. I don't wanna trigger any reviews of my tax returns or anything like that and possibly mess up the process for myself in the future. Also, the fact that people are now reporting being denied for business due to opening personal cards is a little alarming. In case the business app gets declined, it will probably won't result in a hard pull, it will just be due to their 90 day policy. So what do I do? Play it safe and just go for 60k, or be a little greedy and risky and go for 90k?
I want to do this as well. I have a question for you... do you apply for the personal cards both at the same time? In other words, do you submit one application and the next one right after, or do you wait for a few hours/days?