View Single Post
Old May 7, 09, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: DCA
Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Posts: 18,733
Originally Posted by belynch View Post
Which I believe is equivalent to a Y fare.
Under the GSA travel arrangements, there are two types for general governement travel, capacity controlled (the equivalent of a mid to low-range coach fare, depending on airline) and non-capacity controlled, which book into Y on most carriers. On CO, I believe non-capacity controlled used to book into H (now B), but I do not know what the current status of that is since CO does not have many GSA city pairs these days.

Other agencies may have access to other types of government fare availability, also.
CO 1E is offline