FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL Gold SkyMiles AMEX Credit Card Offer E-mail 5/1/09 [35-50k + SkyClub Passes]
Old Apr 30, 2009, 11:36 am
newsmanhoss

Originally Posted by fullboat2
Aloha everyone, I received an email back on the 14th of April stating that our Worldperks credit card would no longer be good for earning miles...I've been following the threads regarding that issue.

In the email it says that, "In the next two weeks you will receive a very special Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offer. This will be one of our best offers ever!"

I'm wondering if anyone has had such an offer. If so, can someone point me in the right direction? I've done quite a bit of searching and have had no luck finding anything yet.

Currently have a platinum amex with Skymiles and am wondering if they are consciously neglecting me since they have nothing to gain by giving me a new offer :0) Any thoughts from you guys here at flyertalk are greatly appreciated on this topic or travel out of SEA-AMS and into the Middle East. Just hit platinum this year and always looking for advice!
On Tuesday of this week, I received a letter in the mail saying that the merger is progressing and that my miles are safe (as if I didn't already know that). It referred to a "generic" card to be offered by US Bank and that I should also expect a "best offer ever" for the SkyMiles AmEx in the next two weeks.

I don't know if I'll sign up for it, but things certainly are about to get interesting.