FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status match (official promotion for Italian residents)
Old Apr 30, 2009, 12:20 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Moranguinho
I am not sure, if his friend did the status match for italian residents, as it is clearly stated, that status is until 02/2011 for this status match.
Originally Posted by mh492
In the case of my friend it was 4 return flights in either B/Y or higher fare class if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by demue
As some have mentioned already I would also hope that there are 0 eVouchers and that M&M is aware of potential abuse of the overdraft. Yes it is only 50K but still enough for some decent free flights or a nice upgrade. I doubt the whole we make you pay stuff would stand in an Italian court. Best would be no overdraft at all but that's just IMHO.
OK, so LH can apply differrent rules.

AFAIK at the time of the UK disaster (well before my time!) there`were no rules about repaying overdraft or monetary values of overdraft miles. Let's hope that at least LH/M&M are now aware of the pitfall. They are also more stingy with eVouchers now.