FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2017] Conrad Centennial Singapore {SGP}
Old Nov 13, 2000, 12:38 pm
Gaucho100K
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Conrad Singapore - thank you

Ive had my share of problems and complaints with Hilton lately. I confess Im still not fully convinced they should be my first choice for business travel, but I still have to post this since credit is due for my latest experience with them.

During my last stay at the Conrad Singapore, I goofed and left a digital camera in my room. I was in the office the next day and the phone rings, it was someone from the Conrad. They had found my camera. Needless to say, I was relieved to hear they had in custody. Where the Conrad did go the extra mile was with a special request I had.

I was due to travel again in 2 days, and needed to get hold of my camera. I was not scheduled to stop-over in SIN, only a short 2 hour layover at the lounge to catch a connecting flight to Europe. I emailed Hilton and explained the situation. Upon my request, the Conrad sent a person to Changi airport to deliver the camera. Thats customer service. Thank you Hilton.

------------------
Gaucho100K