FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone stayed at CDG Comfort Inn?
View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2009, 11:51 am
BamaVol
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Originally Posted by Cupart
I think I have stayed at the hotel a couple of years ago (it has a grand driveway entrance and the reception is to the right when you enter the front door)...

The staff was very friendly I remember, but leaving very early in the morning for The Caribbean we didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that.

We had a top floor room which was very very dated and showed clear signs of wear and tare and not very nice. A tiny TV but this never makes any difference to me. It reminded me very much of what you think prison cells look like...

Never went back and now only stay at the Sheraton in CDG as it is worth the extra cash having early flights out and late flights in
Yes, the little TV was on top of a wardrobe almost touching the ceiling. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been B&W. My room appeared to have been painted in the last year and the bathroom had been freshly caulked. There was an unfortunate design on the fiberglass/plastic shower surround that looked a lot like bloodstains but a careful view showed it to be integral to the material.

I would not have considered this property except for the high prices others were asking due to a large industrial tradeshow in the vicinity. Still, it's nice to be familiar with the economy brands before you need to use them.