FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2017] Conrad Centennial Singapore {SGP}
Old Jun 17, 2000, 2:05 am
Chiangi

Shareholder and Guy Betsy, thanks for the comments.

I did receive a computer-generated reply from HHnors, just acknowledging the receipt of a message from me, but I have not yet, as of today, got any further response. I hope they will reply.

For Hyatt, I decided to exercise one of my NW Platinum benefits, which was in the benefit guide I received. Hyatt will give me Diamond status if I log seven stays between June 1 and Aug. 31. I have also been elevated to Plat. without even staying once.

These promotions have codes but I am not sure if they are given to all NW Plat or just to Asia-Pacific members. NW gives some benefits limited to Asia-Pacific members.

I just stayed at the Grand Hyatt on Friday and I believe it was a room in whaty they call the Tower Wing, where they have delux rooms. I stayed in a delux room, which was fine. I also saw superior rooms in the other wing and they told me these rooms are mainly for sale to travel agents and they certainly were not nice. But I am sure they cost less, too.

It's good to know that they would not upgrade from those Garden superior rooms. Thanks, Guy Betsy.

I might give it a try to the Hilton, too, after I qualify Hyatt Diamond.