FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award e-ticket receipt, wrong taxes (?) and wrong NVB/NVA dates (?)
Old Apr 10, 2009, 3:25 pm
Hanseat

Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
IMHO you've gone looking for things to worry about and have succeeded. Stick to checkmytrip.com.
Yes I thought about that, I shouldn't have looked to much into the booking, then I wouldn't be so worried. I'm at the airport anyways next week, maybe I'll ask a LH ticketing agent if he can pull up the e-ticket and verify if it's really wrong.

Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
As to the tax calculation, how can we even start to advise you if it's wrong when you give us no details?
I'm quite sure it is wrong (I'm not so sure about the NVA/NVB date story), I was interested, if anybody here found wrong tax calculations before, and afterwards maybe sucessfully talked to the ICC to refund him/her the difference after ticketing had taken place.

Actually this part of the story isn't frightening me so much as the different dates, if I really want them to refund the difference I'll probably write after the flight to bmi refunds department and ask them or I'll just write off the 30 GBP.