FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Vancouver - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 6, 2009, 11:07 am
365RoadWarrior

Originally Posted by NJTraveler
I did a quick search on the Hyatt Regency Vancouver, and didn't find much. Am planning a stay here prior to an Alaskan Cruise. Any comments to share on the property, and/or the Regency Club Lounge amenities?

Thanks.
Not sure what I can add to the 53 posts in this thread. It's a highly regarded and, in my opinion, competent hotel in the midst of Vancouver. The Regency Club is fairly standard in terms of its offerings, but at a high standard. I mainly visit for the newspapers, but there is always helpful staff at hand, and within minutes they will have committed your name to memory.

While enjoying a great view, I believe there is usually breakfast fruit and bread stuff and in the evening, raw vegetables and cheese and some other fancier fare like the little quiche things. (I'm vegetarian, so I don't pay much attention.) There's a coffee machine and, usually, sodas. Again, as a vegetarian, I couldn't comment on any alcohol.

In summary, I don't think you can go far wrong choosing this hotel.