FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion
Old Apr 3, 2009, 3:08 pm
CanuckFlyHigh

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

As of March 31, 2010
THIS PROMOTION IS EXPIRED!

THIS PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. EACH HOTEL HAS DIFFERENT AVAILABILITY

I am not a Fairmont employee and have no affiliation with Fairmont Hotels. Do not PM me to request a Booker ID. I obtain no personal gain from whichever Booker ID/Friend you decide to contact on this thread.

A few details: RATES and BOOKER ID's can not be posted publicly by Fairmont employees. There are Fairmont legal and T+C issues regarding this. Fairmont is encouraging Employees to promote this to their "FRIENDS" and family and offering incentives for doing so!

April 20, 2009 UPDATE: That NFAF rate would qualify for Fairmont President's Club credit, but not for Airline miles.

November 4, 2009 UPDATE: This rate IS NOT eligible at Swissotel and Raffles Hotels. Fairmont employees have received a warning about this.

CONFIRMED SUCCESSES/HOTEL REQUESTS

There have been hundreds, if not thousands of successes for people using this code. NOT ONE PERSON has reported a failure with the use of this code with ANY Booker ID.

THE DEAL:

LUXURY HOTEL STAY AT FAMILY PRICE.

This is a promotion just announced by the luxury hotel chain Fairmont Hotels. Till the end of this year, you can use this code to get the Employee Family Rate.

Book ANY Fairmont hotel or resort in the world with the following Promotional Code and Booker ID# and you will be able to make reservations at an EXTREMELY low and affordable rate on Fairmont.com.

1) Go to: fairmont.com to check for availability at the hotel and input NFAF into the Promotional Code field.

2) After you input the promotional code you can then see the available room types and the corresponding lowered rates for whichever hotel or resort you please.

3) Once you select your room type preference, on the following page (step 3) input my Booker ID#(This needs to be given to you by a Fairmont employee) Then you are finished!

*Only restriction is that you can't book more than 90 days in advance.
* You must use both codes for the discounted rate to go through when booking.

To answer one big question that has been asked... Fairmont is encouraging us to promote this offer to fill up their rooms. Due to the current economic situation, the occupancy level at most of their hotels are well below average. The only thing is, you can only book up to 90 days in advance and it's on a first come first serve basis. Good luck and happy travels everyone!

Last edited by CanuckFlyHigh; Apr 20, 2010 at 1:51 pm