FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PV Alert: Can I Take Photos at the Checkpoint and Airport?
Old Apr 2, 2009, 11:10 am
sbm12
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by TSA Bob
It amazes me that the moderators here would allow Phil to post personal contact information for our Customer Support Managers. I had to delete one instance on the TSA Blog where Phil included one of the manager's addresses. Not cool.

These folks have taken the time to help Phil only to have their e-mail addresses and phone numbers posted for public view. I'm sure they'll appreciate being spammed and pranked.

Bob
This is FT's rule on the subject:
With the exception of public figures, do not post names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mails of other FlyerTalk members. This information will be removed by moderators. Respect the privacy of non-management travel service employees by not referring to them by name.
If you feel that the FT ToS is being violated please use the Report Bad Post button (little red triangle) adjacent to the specific post.

Personally, I would redact the information as I do not believe it actually provides additional value to the posts, but that doesn't mean it is a violation of the ToS. I'm not a moderator in this forum and I will judge whether I think these posts are a violation of the ToS unless one of the mods here asks me to.