FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bottle service at TAO
View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2009, 5:01 am
gengar

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by servus
Holy crap!

I guess, we'll skip TAO Las Vegas and have a night at TAO NY before flying back to Europe instead.
If you were set on visiting Tao, you shouldn't not go just because of a couple posts on a forum or a negative news article. I'm sure people have had bad experiences with all the nightclubs in town, and I'm sure there have been out-of-court, off-the-record settlements resulting from employee behavior that the public never hears about. Overall it's a great club with a great atmosphere and most of the time it's a fun experience - I just have more problems there than other clubs.

Originally Posted by servus
I'm really sorry for this dumb question but usually I'm at Pure or Ghost Bar on Tuesday nights, so I'm not aware where to go an Wednesday (NOT the Hard Rock!) or Thursday nights. Any suggestions?
Wednesday night is industry night at LAX although I am not a fan of the club. And you said not Hard Rock, so Body English is out. Thursdays is either Tao or Tryst.