FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Hawaii (all islands)
Old Mar 14, 2009, 7:59 am
maltasr

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver Elite, AA Lifetime Plat 4.5M, DL Medallion Lifetime Silver, DL MillionMiler
Vacation Club Properties?

I noticed a property on Oahu called "Ko Olina Beach Club" which looks extra appealing. A one bedroom villa there goes for 125K points for a week. The resort appears to be a cut above the other Marriott properties, although I gather there is no daily maid service, etc. that you would expect from full-service properties. I really like the idea of having the multi-room unit as compared to the one room unit. There is also a two bedroom villa for 150K points that would allow us to invite our son, his wife and baby. Are you or anyone else familiar with this property? It appears reservations may be very tight there. We stayed at the Kauai property many years ago when it was a Westin. Yes, it does have a great pool, but overall we didn't care for the location. Lots of airport noise, as I recall it being near the Lihue Airport.