FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs & oneworld Lounges (Master thread)
Old Mar 8, 2009, 9:12 am
WWOOLLY

Programs: American life Plat
Comments on posts in the last several pages.

AC in B is small compared to the rest, and has no showers. It is usually quiet. It opens at 6am weekdays and 7am on weekends (I know, I tried to get in at 6:30 Saturday and had to read the current sign) It is located between gates B4 and B5 at the far south end of terminal B. It is actually at the corner where the B hallway turns and goes to D. Also, the walkway that connects A and B ends just outside the B AC. If you are walking from A to B (or B to A) it is convenient. If you are departing from a high D gate, it may be closer (walking) than the D AC. You can watch the aircraft movement for the high D and low B gates out the window.

In talking with an AAngle last week, the lack of a FC loung came up. In a staff meeting someone ask why no FC at DFW, they were told they did not have a FC at DFW because of lack of competition. (As has been reported on FT before)

I have not used A or C clubs enough to comment on them.

The D club is good. Great view as noted. Very large. The rain forrest shower was refreshing.

Someone please tell me how to shift from "rain forrrest' to the overhead shower head!