FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEED HELP WITH MEALS PLEASE !!! :o)
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2009, 12:48 am
GenevaFlyer

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Hi cantleyangel,

First of all, welcome to FT!

Originally Posted by cantleyangel
Hello, I really need your help please. I will be travelling AF from Montreal to Paris and Paris to Yaoundé next week so any feedback before would be greatly appreciated! I need to confirm my meals. But I am new to this, it's my first flight, and I do not know what meal is what meal... This may sound silly but can someone tell me what a kosher meal is? What is served for a child meal? What is a bland meal? I have an idea for the rest and I do not eat the meals such as seafood, vege, lacto intolerance, diabetic and on... Since it's my first trip, I would like it to be fun! Oh and also, can you bring snacks yourself on the plane in your carry-on bag? THANKS
If you don't order a special meal, you will get the choice of 2 meals. Depending on the flights, it can be beef, chicken or even fish.

A kosher meal has no standard content, since it is prepared by a local catering company, but will respect the requirements of Jewish religion (for example, it is a guarantee not to be eating pork).

Unless you have any special dietary needs, or suffer from an allergy, don't bother about asking for a special meal.

And yes, you can bring snacks along. The only restriction is with regards to liquids, as any liquids container greater than 100 ml (3 oz) will not be allowed through security. However, you will be totally free to buy a sandwich and beverage after you go through security.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer