FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avoid SFML in Club World
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2009, 3:59 pm
nomoreiphone
Suspended

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
And some people order children's meals as a joke and then ask on check-in if they can change them. A bit late by then.

As for the OPs SFML, I'm not sure if he was upset at getting the same salmon starter as the others and if so why. If there was no butter, I'm sure all you needed to do would be to ask for some. Obviously it's a shame you didn't enjoy the clam chowder. Did you mention that to the crew? I only ask as it's possible someone didn't have their meal and perhaps there could have been a spare fish pie.
As for the dessert, again I'm not why you would be upset/disappointed that this was the same as everyone else.

As for the afternoon sandwiches, I'm afraid I'm never able to eat any of them as they always have cheese and/or mayonnaise - both of which I can't eat. I tend to eat the scones only.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your meal and really hope you have a better experience next time. Perhaps you were expecting something closer to your excellent F meal.
Yep, I think my expectation was overly high because of the F Class experience. I was expecting a different entree becuase the main course is also a fish chowder, so just a bit different will be nice.

Also how can u eat scones with no cream? I will not get into the Jam and Cream debate