FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List Properties that offer Free Breakfast for Platinum
Old Jan 21, 2009, 7:19 am
AlxStevens

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by leandrorar
I'm trying to compile a list of Starwood properties that DO NOT HAVE LOUNGE but still offer free breakfast for Platinum preferred guests. This is connected to a recent thread about SPG Dolphin dropping this benefit; but would like to keep it updated for further reference.

Please post breakfast type (continental, buffet), number of coupons/persons that receive the benefit and; if available, your assesment of the breakfast compared to similar others (cont or buffet).

Also... Does this perk ever impacted in your decision while choosing that specific property?

Thank you!
The Sheraton Newark Airport gives coupons (I've asked for as many as 2 and gotten them, even with only one person in the room). I've been offered them directly when the Club was closed (weekends) and asked for them even when the club would be open and been given them without question.

Never made a difference to me in booking, but it doesn't hurt.