FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List Properties that offer Free Breakfast for Platinum
Old Jan 20, 2009, 8:13 pm
Mahalo

Originally Posted by Guava
So I think by limiting your question to Platinum guests only - the design of your question is going to unnecessarily limit the responses you are going to get and it's probably going to be a lot of nays since SPG Platinum does not come with free breakfast when the hotel has no club lounges. Rather, I think you should consider amending your question to include a list of hotels where free breakfast was offered when the rate did not include breakfast and ask for the reason why it was given so that you can see if others can replicate the success.
I agree with this statement. For example, I've stayed several times at the Westin Tampa but have never received free breakfast. I never asked but was never offered breakfast. Free Breakfast is not a obligatory Platinum benefit and varies from hotel to hotel but then again I can personally confirm a number of hotels on the list which have provided me free breakfast.

Please add the following hotels where I received breakfast coupons and believe it was given due to my Platinum status:

Westin Atlanta Airport
Sheraton Ferncroft
Sheraton Gateway Suites Chicago O'Hare