FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One Mighty Weekend / Gay Days Orlando 2009 - June 4th - 9th
Old Jan 8, 2009, 6:24 pm
Wireless

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott
Originally Posted by mikensf74
We met at a SFGayla last year. Any particular DJ you fancy? I'm looking forward to seeing Offer Nissim
I absolutely can't wait for One Mighty Party and Magic Journeys 2, I love seeing Manny Lehman live. Tony Moran is one of my favorites, although I keep missing his recent live performances With Roland Belmares starting the pool party, I see Saturday as the crazy day (and no time for Magic Kingdom unfortunately)!

I like Offer Nissim, saw him at Homesexual (Mardi Gras closing party last year). While I'd love to see Nissim and Rauhofer (like him live too, saw him at twisted) Sunday at Magic Journeys, I'll have to see if I can make it after everything that precedes. Maybe I'll nap through Phil B at Reunion 3, I just saw him New Years Day at MASS. Screw Epcot.

Of course, as sorta happened last year, my planned schedule could be derailed by boy(s).

Originally Posted by mikensf74
Howdy all,
For those attending afterhours at Arabian Nights (you know who you are...)
the nearby Radisson (Parkway Blvd) is available for $38 bucks a night, using a best rate guarantee.
Great spot to drop off your shirt! haha

Originally Posted by Juanefny
That's Thurs - Friday. Are there really fun things going on on a Thursday night, or a Monday night?
Thursday is chill, I didn't go to the Jump Start, but Mannequins was crowded. The host hotel was hopping, and people were arriving and getting ready to go. I left Monday night, but everyone looked pretty wrecked by then. Good time to leave!