FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions about Club Grazie (Venetian/Palazzo)
Old Jan 5, 2009, 9:16 pm
OverThereTooMuch

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
Questions about Club Grazie (Venetian/Palazzo)

Hi all!

Vegas noob here. Please forgive me if these are questions with obvious answers.

1) Is there a way to see details of how much money I put in their slots? I was hoping to use this data for tax purposes. They know to the penny how much went in If I don't use this info for tax purposes (losses, mainly ), how will the IRS know if I'm lying or not?

2) For the lowest tier (Grazie), they give you 5 points for every $1 resort charge. That sounds like it's JUST for extra stuff, like spa visits, and not for the cost of the room itself. But I seem to have a much larger number of points than I expected. Does it include the room too? What else can you charge to your room? I didn't think the restaurants could bill to the room.

3) The club grazie website references "grazie gifts", and says it's a " year-end Holiday Shopping Extravaganza". I joined the program this year (Oct or Nov), and I didn't get any info about this. In fact, I see no information on their website that references what the points can be used for (even when logged in). Am I missing something? Or is this info not visible to people unless they have enough points?

Thanks in advance for your help.