FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your top Dim Sum Cart Restaurants around the World!
Old Dec 15, 2008, 12:21 pm
luxury

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Here is my list:

London, UK: Not cart service but Yauatcha is fantastic and is mid-priced for London standards. Royal China is Bayswater is quite large, decently priced, with food to match.

San Francisco: My favourite is Yank Sing -- both locations are excellent but the RinCon Center location weekends opens into the atrium of the building and is massive.

Singapore: Again not cart service but my two favourites are Jade in the Fullerton Hotel and Jiang Nan Chun in the Four Seasons. Both are top end restaurants and are quite intimate.

Bangkok: I am starting to see a pattern here -- no cart service, but the China House at The Oriental was excellent.

Toronto: Lai Wah Heen in the Metropolitan Hotel is fantastic. This is a high end Chinese restaurant with fantastic dim sum and alas no cart service.

Vancouver: Pink Pearl, Sun Sui Wah, and Happy Valley are my favourites in my hometown. Pink Pearl and Sun Sui Wah are huge, Happy Valley is much more intimate. Kirin also gets a lot of great reviews but I have not been in a long time.