FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance Lounge at Paris CDG
View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 2008, 1:24 pm
DELLAS

Well I hope your exerience was better than mine this morning . What a disaster and what a waste of space the manager of the lounge is. I checked in for my flight and was really looking forward to seeing the new lounge. I proceeded to the doors and wondered why it was very dark. I went inside and the girl at the desk said that the Star lounge had no electricity but was still open.

I went down the stairs along with 3 other guys one SIA Gold and two other TK Gold. It was freezing cold with no food and coffee machine out. I was a disaster. After a while the 4 of us went up to the desk and said that we should be allowed to use the F class lounge behind the reception desk as that had full electricity. There was no one in the F lounge and only 4 of us is the Star Lounge.. This was refused and the manager was ignorant and unhelpful. The 3 other guys were very annoyed and made a few comments and walked out. I decided to stay and just sit in the dark. I was too tired to go find somewhere else. The UA RCC was closed until 8am and SK was too far to get too. After 40 mins since I had entered they finally fixed it. Once everything was back in order the lounge is quite nice. I have pics to post in dark and light

So I will be writing in a letter to Star about the attitude of the manager and he didnt care about his Gold guests. Sometimes customer service and common sense has to kick in. Not in Paris CDG is seems