FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - *A working hard to ruin my Honeymoon trip - HELP!
Old Dec 5, 2008, 3:14 pm
mlasser

Programs: UA 1P, F9 Ascent, SPG Lifetime Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Akulashark
Pretty sure T's and C's say dates/times may change without notice.

If UA gave you options, that is what you have. I would look at what is more important to you, going to BKK or having the flight be in Business.
That's not the choice. I can pay business miles and fly coach or I can fly later and spend a lot of money to change other flights. Basically a choice of lose-lose.

I really am looking for alternatives so if you're a UA apologist, please just save it and post somewhere else. For those of you who have found ways of getting what you want and need from the system, please respond as I want to hear any ideas you may have.

Originally Posted by stevenshev
Nono, that's not right. UA needs to take responsibility, escalate it to a supervisor, they will route you in C (you can offer F if you wish) on the UA SFO-BKK flight.
Thanks!

I did get to the supervisor who said the three options were my only choices. I did offer F and they said that was also not available. Having my wife this upset isn't helping me see clearly.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Dec 5, 2008 at 3:31 pm Reason: merge