View Single Post
Old Dec 4, 08, 1:05 pm
  #7  
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere between 0 and 13,000 metres high
Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GfL+CCR, Aclub Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Posts: 24,715
Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
Good suggestion, thank you. I'll try that and will report back.

If not, I may try the EUClaim.com option. I see they take 27%, leaving me 73%, but 73% of something is more than 100% of nothing.
If there is any sollicitor reading this, i think it's high time EU claim had some competition! I'm sure it takes them hardly more than 1 standard letter to get you your money!
orbitmic is offline