FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No F food today ex BNA
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2008, 5:34 pm
aamilesslave

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by njvandy
There are always warm nuts and cookies ex-BNA as far as I know. I have flown all the mainline routes (LGA, LAX, DFW, and MIA) in first and have always enjoyed full meal service. The AAngels tell me that the 738 that operates BNA-LAX is the turnaround of LAX-BNA and brings food for both flights but all other food comes in from DFW on the final flight of the day. This explains why there are no dinner flights ex-BNA. I never understood why 1684 (BNA-LGA) didn't serve dinner until now. The flight is 5:55 PM CST to 8:59 PM EST.
All of the DFW-BNA-DFW fights are showing "N/A" under meal. If that means beverage service, then no warm nuts or cookies.

LAX-BNA-LAX flights show Lunch or Snack/Brunch, which would include a light meal with warm nuts and cookies.

The LGA-BNA-LGA flights show Continental Breakfast (e.g. biscuits/bagels and fruit), Lunch, Snack/Brunch, or Refreshemnt - all of which get warm nuts/cookies except the continental breakfast. The MIA-BNA-MIA are similar, except for the late departure from MIA which is ambiguous since it shows BOB for First.