Old Nov 20, 08, 11:51 pm
globaltrotter

Highest possible diamond upgrade at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek?

I will be visiting the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek this december and I was wondering what would be the highest possible room upgrade for a diamond member. I know diamond members get the best available room (excluding suites) at checkin. I was reading through the room description and notice they have a room category called Executive King room. My question is if one is available at checkin, as a diamond member, I would be entitled to it? They do not classify it as a suite. The hotel informed me that the slope view king rooms are what they would upgrade diamond to. It sounds like the Executive King Rooms would be the best available ROOM since it isnt a suite. Thoughts?

http://beavercreek.hyatt.com/hyatt/h...ocale=&start=3

Room Description
Executive King
Luxuriate in this 600 square foot Beaver Creek accommodation offering a comfortable sitting area with overstuffed armchairs and a gas fireplace. Inviting, suite-style guestrooms with marble bath, thick terry robes and signature Allegria Spa amenities are complemented by a generous work table with enhanced lighting, comfortable armchairs and one king signature Hyatt Grand BedTM, fitted with sumptuous linens and down duvet piled atop a plush pillow-top mattress. Breathtaking views welcome you to a luxurious retreat in these spacious Beaver Creek Colorado accommodations, offering every amenity including wired and Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access ($9.95 / 24hrs), dual phone lines, voicemail, iHome stereo with iPod dock, complimentary daily newspaper, 24-hour room service and easy video checkout. Inquire about available balconies, connecting rooms and sofa sleepers.

---------------------------------------------------

DIAMOND MEMBER BENEFITS
Enjoy an upgrade to a Regency/Grand Club® room, based on availability, with entry to a private lounge that includes complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres. In the event that Regency/Grand Club rooms are not available, you will receive an upgrade to the best room available and access to the Regency Club lounge or daily complimentary continental breakfast.**†