FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Change up: Best/Worst Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old Nov 20, 2008, 10:04 am
redtailshark
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
Good: Chavon herself, yes, and many of the CO Mike crews. Always good service. Most CO crews have been good.

Originally Posted by belynch
Worst ...LH wins this distinction....Later in the flight I asked for a glass of water and she yelled at me "now is not the time for the water service. Can you not see that we are not doing water service now?"
LH in J sounds awful. I haven't flown them yet, and I'm not sure I want to. Heard the same story from my buddy, but about coffee. "Zis is not time for koffee. You cannot have coffee now." In J!!

But: there is bad service at CO, even if not so much onboard. This usually involves gate agents at EWR e.g. gate agents at EWR failing to assist me in rebooking after my redeye from PHX has arrived late and I've had to do the A-C terminal security run at 6.20am, knowing I'd never make it. Actually, walking away from the desk and ignoring me...when the EWR customer service desks are not yet populated. Fabulous.