FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MERGED THREADS - CONFIRMED: US Airways Bonus Miles To Return (Retroactive)
Old Nov 20, 2008, 7:36 am
flight62

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Hey Fern

The internet has the power to ruin us. Do you guys FINALLY get it or are you a one hit wonder?? You guys come on here and spread the FF love while the REAL employees clean up your mess. And lest we forget the threats some employees have received from management for those posting here and on USAviation.

I hope you all are finally seeing that we complain because we care. We want US to be special, not generic. We need you to be human, not a robot. We need tools, not toys.

I am pleased you have communicated, but you have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to gain back the FF AND employee's respect and trust!! You ran off many and now are panicking. Frankly, this is too little, too late.

Please tell someone there to get a little vision and stop behaving in a reactionary way.