FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Female Elites
Thread: Female Elites
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2008, 9:40 am
speedster1978

Programs: CO Plat, Priority Club Plat
Originally Posted by stephaz
First, thanks to those for the welcome. And glad to hear the pushing and shoving is all around!

In response to whether I did see if they were questioning everyone, yes, I did. I fly the exact same route each week, and it is the same pushers, shovers and questioners. I do reply "I am in the right line, being a platinum. Are you asking everyone?" The person usually turns away a little embarrassed.

And I'm not naive to think it is due to me being female. It is due to me being a younger female. I see a lot of the same women on my flights. Just not anyone my age.
Stephaz, they do love to push past us younger elites... as if we are casual flyers coming home from college or something in their minds...

Cause a scene next time, put them jerks in their place... no need to shove and push like that, or cut in line... their egos really need to be tamed...

Pushing a woman to boot... that to me is wrong... chivalry isn't dead for all of us... if my wife was pushed aside... that would not be a pretty sight...