FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tell us your interesting MR stories
View Single Post
Old Nov 13, 2008, 1:46 pm
Scott6067

Programs: Flying Nut
Mco-cle-fnt(tol)

I took CO up on this MR back in May. All went well on the MCO-CLE flight but when I got ready for my CLE-FNT flight it got delayed and I was in jeopardy of not getting back to CLE the same day to take my CLE-MCO flight back. When I knew I was in trouble I went over to the customer service desk and asked to get re-routed to another location with the Q200 ( I needed this plane type for my FM too!). i got a lot of strange looks but the agent said, I will be right back and went to get a routing sheet with aircraft. She came back and re-routed me to TOL. Upon getting on the TOL flight there were only about 15 of us so we had to move to the back of the plane to balance the load.

Once we landed and pulled up to the gate in TOL I waited for everyone to get off and then moved up to my return seat thinking that the return flight would be full. The FA asked if she could help me and I said no, i am on the return flight. She looked at me strange and then said that I needed to de-plane. In the brief walk to the terminal the gate agents learned of my trip and said, "So you are just getting back on the plane and returning to CLE" Again more strange looks.

Once on the return flight, the FA gave the briefing to the five of us and asked if we had any questions. I asked if we were going to get a beverage service as there was only 5 of us? She said yes.

It was a fun time and I got to see 4 new airports.