FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DING DING! What makes a GREAT Trip Report?
Old Nov 5, 2008, 6:10 pm
BiziBB
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Cool

Originally Posted by UAL_Rulez
1. Absolutely, under no circumstances, must Economy travel be written up - unless...involuntarily downgraded.
No one cares ...travel in WHY.

2. Menus, aircraft type, seat assignment and characterization of the cabin and seat ...with pictures...

3. A full description of the experience - including specific behaviours of check-in agents, lounge personnel, ground services and flight attendants ...premium service experience? Or fail to do so?

4. Pictures of all catering

5. Preferably, contextualize the premium experience. How much better was F than C?

6. Justify the ride - state fare paid. How did the value recieved compare to the price?

7. Intent to purchase again - would you pay for the experience next time, or select another carrier?

8. Annoyances and distractions - please describe detrimental factors such as noticeable NRSAs in the premium cabin, nasty F/A attitudes, presence of self-proclaimed upgraders, etc.
I will take most of these seriously - thanks to our legendary Trip Reporters and our many contributors to some amazing reports.

My report will be posted soon. It was a mixture of classes and fares and airlines.

I will primarily relate my own experiences but also my partner's.
She is not a good flyer, although she loves travel.

I'll include your points (would have anyway, but must include the LCC horror! As warning not to be enticed by sales!)

I have to relate the horror of our recent trip.
As a contrast to the enjoyable experience in F and C seats, you must read the horror of JetStar LCC travel!
(Just to remind friends here - I am an idiot for booking this LCC to get us to our MR fare!)

A report for all the senses.

Coming soon.