FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Nov 4, 2008, 1:09 pm
thehawk75

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
Originally Posted by wtshef
I have not had a chance to jump on this yet so YMMV, but, you people might want to try using the PayPal credit card browser add-on, with a milage card linked to your paypal account, additionally, AVS according to my merchant account only reads the numbers of the address and the zip code, so the street name and such for the billing address could be anything.

Additionally you could always change your billing address to another address if you are linked up with online billing for a few purchases and then change it back to your normal address in case a new card or anything is going to be sent.
Have you tried the paypal approach?

If I understand it correctly. As far as the mint is concerned the only thing I need to fill in 'correctly' as far as billing address goes is the zip code and street number?

So billing address would go:
[real number] [fake street name]
city, state [real zip]

Shipping address of course would have to put everything real as you do actually do want the coins delivered to you after you've been charged.

This of course all assumes that the mint is checking billing addresses, but, I think they're actually more looking at the shipping addresses.