FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences {EGY}
Old Oct 30, 2008, 7:45 am
Phil the Flyer

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by KBrownCA
Has anyone stayed at the Cairo Hilton World Trade Center Residences lately? We are a family of 6 and are planning to stay there for 1 week in December because it will feel more like being home at Christmas. I would like to know if they offer free breakfast for Diamond members. Also is there an executive lounge? Also, if anyone has any recommendations or other advice regarding restaurants, etc. it would be greatly appreciated. I have heard elsewhere that the local area is not great and was hoping someone can give me some input on this.
I don't know if you received my PM in response to yours, but being a current long-term resident in this property (my wife and I - and sometimes our kids - having stayed there continuously for the past 45 months) I'd be glad to fill you in on any detail you may require.