FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New TSA requirements for address and DOB
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2008, 1:58 pm
krobbins

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DeltaMM
This issue isn't going away, much to the chagrin of all of us. I wish I thought that there was a way out of it, but many Americans are drinking the kool aid on the security issue and just go along. I don't see much chance of change in the right direction when the vast majority of people don't know, understand or care.

It affects frequent travelers in a way that "ordinary" people don't fully appreciate. They're not interested in civil liberties, they just want to get to grandma's as cheaply and quickly as possible. Don't get me wrong, I want to get there fast and cheap too, but there has to be a place where we draw the line.

OT now... Mikeef -

Is it too late for the cookie?

"You can't take three from two, two is less than three so you look to the two in the tens place. Now that's really four tens so you make it three tens, regroup and you change the ten to ten ones...

Only a child can do it "

I can do that whole albumm 30 years later. Hysterical - but I'm dating myself. Actually my parents listed to it in the 70s over and over again. Funny how I can remember all the words to those songs but can't remember where I put my glasses...