Old Oct 24, 08, 10:50 am
thehawk75

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
Originally Posted by brosnan6 View Post
I started the "subdividing" of my parents house with apartment numbers but I've had two orders get cancelled in as many days. What's the deal, I thought people were able to get this to work? I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I'm logged in with my account...have those who have gotten it to work just ordered as guests without accounts?
There's really no rhyme or reason as to why some get canceled and others don't (when ordering more than the $500/president). I have found you can minimize the cancellations by doing the following:

1) Keep each order at $500 or less
2) Use different credit cards
3) Ship to different names, for example your kids, your pets, etc (it seems the 'shipping name/address' is more important than the 'billing name/address' for this.

As said, this is just my experience, and obviously I haven't gotten it down to a science yet. One thing for sure though, I would theorize that ordering beyond the $500/president from the same US Mint 'account' is an absolute SURE FIRE way to get the order canceled. This is one of the 'easiest' checks that can be programmed into their system. Probably a 100% automated cancellation.