FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Club - Gate Passes - Have you done it?
Old Oct 24, 2008, 9:47 am
Steph3n
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by bocastephen
Here are my results....

Went to the counter and said I had a meeting in the PC - first agent didn't say 'no', but she did look like a deer caught in the headlights. The agent beside her knew exactly what to do and told her to call the club and verify my info, and eventually just took over and handled it. Within a few moments, I was on my way with pass in hand and in the Club.

No problem adding a guest to the list who was arriving from a different terminal - I gave their name at the Club, and they were given a pass as soon as they went to the counter.

Renewed my membership there too, because I think the agents get a credit or commission of sorts.

Proof positive the FLL crew is among the best in the CO system. Maybe Larry can figure out how to clone them, and scatter their clones around the various CO stations
I had the same situation when I got a pass at FLL, I think some of the people up at the front are not even agents just baggage handlers with a vest on, the actual agents know how to help with the passes.
One question I have, did the TSA keep your pass at the first check station(with the pen and all that nonsense)?