Old Oct 22, 08, 5:56 am
aa767flyer

Programs: AA EXP, CX MPC GLD, MR PLT, SPG PLT, National Exec.
As someone who has flown all three cabins on both airlines on the JFK-LAX/SFO market. I still prefer the AA product. Coach on both is coach, but E+ on the UA 757 is still pretty tight even with E+. With status 90% of my trips in Coach on AA I find myself in the exit row anyways so leg room is not an issue. The Business Class seat on UA beats the Business seat on AA's 762 and the UA ones seem to be spread farther apart. AA wins the First Class seat on the 3- Cabin, find the large recliner to be more comfortable over the UA angle seat. I miss the old fur lined seat on AA and love seat 2D. AA gives you a choice of lighter meals on the red-eyes, UA just fruit and cheese. Having to call reservations I find it a relief not having to speak with someone in India who I find I have to repeat myself to over and over and get a scripted answer from in return. Not saying AA's res agent are perfect but.. The headsets on UA are free in Coach, but when was the last time they were changed? I would not put those on my ears of near any other part of my body for that matter. I find the crews on both carriers that fly this market to be above average for both carriers.