FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Oct 21, 2008, 4:27 pm
Cheapskate Travels

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by thehawk75
I've had much more success in getting more than the 2 boxes per person by shrinking the order size down to $500 (i.e. not trying to get all available $3500 in one shot).

I'm even using cards in the same name that have already received the same 2 presidents already, and orders are shipping.

Other differences (that could also account for the increased success) are I am shipping to a different name/address than the billing name/address (i.e. work address in my name, home address in my daughters name, then in my cat's name, etc.)

At any rate, still testing this theory, but, I'm up to a total of $7,000 out of this program now, and have not seen one order that was $500 or below canceled yet.
Can't say we've had the same success. Thought that shrinking the order to $500 would work, but even though Mr. & Mrs. Cheapskate have different last names they have still cancelled orders on anything over $500 per pres per address. Urgggh, nothing ventured...