FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone know the email address for a Hertz Customer Service Executive?
Old Oct 9, 2008, 3:35 pm
olivetti

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
I currently have an ongoing dispute with Hertz regarding a refund for unwarranted charges on a past rental, and have been in contact their Customer Services both by e-mail (using the "contact us" details from the website) and by phone.

Customer Services have not resolved my problem, and indeed the conduct of two of their agents has been particularly evasive and obstructive : one agent has invented numerous false reasons to deny my claim, and another has twice promised me the refund would be made immediately, but has not done so.

It has got to the stage now where I have no confidence in Customer Services, and wish to escalate to an appropriate senior manager with Hertz, prefarably in the UK. There's nothing on the website, who do I contact ? Thanks
Hi

I would be happy to provide you with a contact email address etc so that you can escalate this issue. Please PM me and I'll PM you the details so that this can be addressed.