FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Leading Hotels of the World - $19.28 a night (reg $500-$2000)
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:41 pm
soonerfanatic

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by mcalder
This is Marshall Calder again, Sr. Vice President of Marketing at The Leading Hotels of the World.

In my last posting I explained that following the failure of our website this morning, we are inviting all registrants to particiapte in the promotion via e-mail. Indeed, we have already begun issuing invitations.

My previous posting engendered lots of dialogue on FT and it raised a number of questions that I would like to address:

1. The e-mail promotion is only open to those who registered prior to 12:00 noon GMT today.

2. The nearly 6,000 rooms shall be awarded on a a first come first server basis while supplies last.

3. All incoming e-mails shall be pocessed in the order in which they are received. E-mail server capacity has been enhanced to accommodate a large influx of e-mails.

4. Because we are offering respondents the choice of several hotels and dates, each e-mail shall be processed manually. Consequently, there will be no auto reply and it could take up to 7 days to receive a reply.

5. Duplicate e-mails shall be disqualified

6. Only e-mails received on October 2, 2008 between 12:00 noon GMT and 13:20 GMT shall be eligible. (check your time zone convertor for GMT equivilents)

7. The promotion is only available through e-mail at [email protected]. It is not available through any of The Leading Hotels' voice centers or sales offices.

8. Respondents need not include credit card information on their e-mails. LHW will contact everyone whose reservation is confirmed to obtain deposit details.

9. Only one e-mail per customer. Duplicate e-mails shall be disqualified.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. We shall continue to monitor FT and will do our utmost to address other questions that arise.

Good luck tomorrow.

Regards,

Marshall Calder
There is one major problem with not allowing duplicate emails. How do we know if you have successfully received our initial email ?????