FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earning Compensation to Attend FlyerTalk Gatherings: An Idea
Old Oct 1, 2008, 8:27 am
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Given the current financial crisis in the United States and especially after reading this...
Originally Posted by slawecki
my portofilio has collapsed, so i now must resort to priceline, on street parking, and mooching off relatives.
...I thought it might be an opportune time to revisit the idea that is the topic of this thread.

I know many FlyerTalk members — myself included, especially after the completion of earning my Master of Business Administration degree earlier this year — whose financial situations have deteriorated recently and still want to attend gatherings of FlyerTalk members but currently cannot afford to do so or have a difficult time justifying the cost.

Let us please see how we could get the idea of earning compensation to attend FlyerTalk gatherings to fruition and give a win-win situation to all that participate in this idea.
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Isnt there a FT Business directory of sorts already up & running?
Yes:

The FlyerTalk Business Exchange Forum

Also, please do not forget about the following thread as well:

Hire a Flyertalker

Hopefully these threads will help as resources to promoting this idea and having it work.

Last edited by Canarsie; Oct 1, 2008 at 8:33 am