FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fly By Security Lanes
View Single Post
Old Sep 25, 2008, 7:54 am
loboclone

Programs: WN A-list/CP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Plt,*wood Plt,F9 Summitt, Hyatt Diamond,
Originally Posted by SWABrian
We have what I think will be welcome changes for many of you coming up in the near future, and I wanted y'all to be among the first to know about this. We will soon be implementing a priority security lane program at our Stations. The program will be branded “Fly By” Priority Security Lane Access, and will be available for use by our Business Select Customers and Rapid Rewards A-List Members.

To enter the Fly By Security Lane, a Customer will need to show one of two credentials: 1. A-List Members will show their A-List identification card (which will be in our A-List Members’ homes by Oct. 1st). 2. Customers who purchas Business Select will show their boarding passes (which will have “Business Select” printed on most front-end applications by October 17th).

In most cases, the Fly By lane will not have dedicated screening equipment, but will allow the Customer to reach the screening process more quickly.

Fly By will not be available at all Southwest Airlines airports, but we plan to have lanes at the majority of our airports in the near future. The following is a list of Stations where Fly By will be available on October 17th:

DAL, PHX, SNA, DEN, SFO, LAX
Based on this my Clear Card still has more benefits, value and more airports.