FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - F to Honolulu...any good?
View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 2008, 9:57 pm
AirlineGuru

Programs: United, American, Delta, Northwest, Continental, US Airways, Southwest, BMI
Originally Posted by BamaGirl
I'm a Delta flyer, who can't handle the thought of another trip to Hawaii on their product. I've been reading this Forum for tips. I have two flights coming up. One to HNL, and then another to OGG (both from LAS). It's been noted here that the preferred type of plane is the 777, which I will book for the HNL trip. I didn't see any flights on those to OGG. So, I',m looking at 767 service on that trip. I will be flying F. Is there any advantage service/meal/delay-wise that would make any particular 'day part' better than another. I'd appreciate any advice you care to share. Thanks. (And I'm really looking forward to giving the mai tais a try )
By the way, I found a cool site called www.seatguru.com that is helpful in pointing out which seats on each airline's particular aircraft are best and worst in terms of comfort, location, etc.

In Delta's 767 first-class cabins, the website says that the first-class seats are "...standard first-class seats for this aircraft, but poor compared to other planes."

Does anyone have any insight on this? I'm curious.