FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Punctuality Promise Scam!!
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2008, 12:09 am
BA1A

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by trueblu
I personally "don't care" in the sense that this promotion doesn't affect me anyway, since I don't fly the routes covered. But I do think the campaign is rather disisgenuous. I believe that punctuality has improved post T5, some much the more reason for BA to cough up if they are late.

tb
I have had had two "qualifying" flights for this campaign where we have pushed back over 15 minutes late and the Flight Information on ba.com confirmed this.

I received an email from the EC for one of them saying the 5000 miles will be credited to my account by September 12th but not for the other. When I rang the EC the girl said she wasn't even aware of the campaign but she tried to excuse this by saying she has been on holiday for a week I politely pointed out this campaign started on 30th July - where do they get these people.

I will now wait until September 13th before calling again, to see what shows up.