FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't get previous stay receipt online?? Seriously?
Old Aug 24, 2008, 8:34 pm
Snow Goose

Programs: AC*SE, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, PC Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Plat
Originally Posted by thegeneral

I'm amazed, for a company with such high prices they do offer pretty garbage service. I've had serious complaints at a good 60% of the Sheraton hotels I've stayed in. I rarely have anything to gripe about at a Hilton...and it's a lot cheaper.

I seriously think the company needs a few heads to roll and get some new blood in there. Other than no blackout dates on reward redemption, they don't have much to offer.
I agree with your desire to have online access to your receipts, but I certainly don't agree with the rest of your sentiments. I receive stellar service from SPG and the vast majority of the Starwood hotels I frequent. Almost 55 stays so far this year and counting.

Obviously YMMV, but for me Hilton isn't even in the same league for service or value. However, if I WAS getting garbage service, I would certainly move elsewhere.

SG