FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Aug 16, 2008, 1:24 pm
kirax2

Programs: HH (Dia), Bonvoy (Plat), IHG (Plat)
The very first of my orders has shipped. It says it's by "Parcel Post" and gives me a tracking number which links to the USPS website, but it doesn't work at that site. When I plugged it in to the DHL tracking site, it worked. Doesn't list a delivery date yet, but says they shipped out on the 14th, so I will start watching for them. So if you get a number and a link that don't work, don't panic; try it at the DHL site and see if it works.

Fraser, I can't find anything in the shipping FAQ that says they won't ship to a PO Box. It says that they won't ship expedited orders to PO Boxes, but doesn't say anything about normal orders. Unless I'm missing something - anyone try having these sent to a PO Box before? I'm actually considering getting one just for this purpose - I must be crazy! But $3000 on my new SPG Amex card (which will arrive any day now) would go a long way toward that $15,000 in six months...especially since I don't have an "official" Amex office anywhere nearby (in San Diego! Can you believe it?)