FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Active Bonuses for AUGUST and SEPTEMBER 2008
Old Aug 5, 2008, 9:39 pm
NJUPINTHEAIR
Suspended

Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
I'm thankful for this clarification as well. I had read it for some reason that I had to spend $100 per dine to get the bonus. I had registered, but figured I wasn't likely to hit this one. Now I know what I'm having for dinner tonight

The most to my knowledge one has ever been required to spend in one sitting for any of the IDINE promotions was $50.

Inasmuch as Delta and AA have been the most generous with the bonuses this past year, it seems quite unlikely that AA would require a one time spend of $100 plus to earn the bonus.

As it currently stands, depending on the DL bonus you had received, DL will provide a pro rata 1,500 bonus miles per $100 spend (3,000 miles if you spend at least $200 by the end of the promotion, but it tops off at 3,000 miles), AA gives you 1,000 bonus miles per $100 spend (topping off at a maximum 5,000 miles), and United provides a pro rata 500 bonus miles per $100 spend (1,000 miles per a minimum $200 spend, with a max bonus earning of 5,000 miles). However, United's promotion has run the longest, as DL's and AA's wasn't "released" until some time after August 1, 2008.

All the above promotions end on 9/30/08, presumably inclusive of that date.